The Sabeel Qasim Pasha is an Ottoman era fountain located on the south-western side of Masjid al-Aqsa close to the Gate of the Chain.
- It was built by the prince of Jerusalem Qasim Pasha in 1527 CE (933 AH) during the reign of Sultan Sulayman the Magnificent.
- The fountain is octagonal shaped with 16 faucets topped with a wooden sunshade.
- It is also known as the ‘Sabeel of the Courthouse’.
References: A guide to al-Aqsa mosque – PASSIA